Stitcher Radio

Listen to Stitcher

Friday, July 3, 2015

The Archive Of Gorram Fun

Hey everyone,

Jacob Here. I have been tirelessly going through old and new episodes looking for clips of some of our best moments to cut down into clips for you all to enjoy in little bite sized morsels. I first went through the first two episodes with myself and my new co-host, Jeremy Taylor, and found some great moments filled with inappropriateness and glee (not the TV show, but there is some singing in one clip).



One thing I am very grateful for is that Kevin Moyers, one of the main men behind Abnormal Entertainment, always told us that even though our shows were on his network they belonged to us. So I've been raiding the Abnormal archive looking for fun moments. The first one pulled for you all was from the final episode featuring myself and Brian Smith. We were in the middle of shooting our second short film, Terrestrial starring Bill Oberst Jr., and decided to have him come by and record with us. During the show we did a piece called Bad Impression Theater where we read an unproduced screenplay in really ridiculous voices. We had a lot of fun with Bill that day. I remember that time fondly. He was game for anything we threw at him. We read from the unproduced Rob Zombie movie The Crow 2037. Have a listen right here.


Follow us on Facebook and Twitter - @GorramNerdHour



No comments:

Post a Comment